The version of the Aedes Aegypti Genome Browser became too old and insecure
to keep up. As a result, the Caltech-hosted browser was decommisioned until
the new version of the software can be installed. For the time being, use
this assembly hub to view the Aedes Aegypti genome.
- Copy the URL of the Assembly Hub
- Browse to https://genome.ucsc.edu
- Use the blue Navigation Bar towards the top to select "My Data" -> "Track Hubs"
- Select the "My Hubs" tab on the configuration page
- Paste the URL of the Assembly Hub into the dialog box
- Use the blue Navigation Bar at the top to select "Genomes" -> "Other"
- You will be taken to the genome page. On the top right, there is a
pull-down menu, where you can select the Aedes Genome
- Press the "Go" button